Tarinakerho

Tarinakerho's forums

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

No hard feelings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 am

Since my recruitment thread was locked, I had to post here.

@Thaurgo
I never meant to fuck with Lamenai, I just made a little bit of an off-color joke ( Perhaps at his expense, but when you're as tired as I was, you find the strangest things funny. I mean, do you know how many times people have gone into the Gluth fight making jokes about killing the Zombie Chow? I took it in good humor and laughed along with everyone. )

Also, I never said I was looking for a raiding guild, just putting a feeler into the lost community. I got what I was looking for, and since it wasn't an application, you can't really decline it, can you? ^^

@Vins
Your pet does gain crit from your agi, since his crit chance mirrors yours.

@Everyone else
I didn't come here to make enemies, and I hope that nobody decides to bear a grudge

See you all in game,

Chow

P.S.

Delete this post if it doesn't fit here, but the title did say "Talk about anything you wish"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:28 pm

So, you want to know if you can get accepted or not, and when they decide to decline you, you simply say "omg, you can't deline me, haha".

And also, when you go out looking for a job, do you tell the guy recruiting you're just kinda checking the competition, and you're not really that interested at the moment? In my opinion that application is declined by default from the start. Sorry.

lol.

Just lol.

Regards,

Kethelyn :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:32 pm

This was more of me checking if I wanted to associate with a bunch of "hardcore raiders". I've allways been against it, and now I have a valid reason why not to.

If you go out looking for a job, do you not find out a little about the company before you put your CV through?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:37 pm

To be honest we're just like any other guild. We just raid more, and with people that really enjoy doing so.

That doesn't change the fact that your application failed, from the start, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Chowlawu wrote:
If you go out looking for a job, do you not find out a little about the company before you put your CV through?
When looking for a job, sure.
When looking for a guild, no.

We dont look for employees, we look for guildmates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:44 pm

@Wyld
I was just following Nimm's metaphor.

@Nimm
Like I said, not here to make enemies, and so I won't bash your opinion, nor will I state mine of you.

Good luck in Ulduar, and forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No hard feelings.   

Back to top Go down

No hard feelings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarinakerho :: Public forums :: Saarnaaja's Brewery-